does Disney think they’re being revolutionary for having a gay couple on Good Luck Charlie when iCarly already had that evil gay internet hacker bottom
i’m a top :)
you are living a lie
>gettin hot and heavy w/ a girl
>she then tells me to talk dirty
>tell her that 10% of the world’s carbon dioxide emissions are stored in dirt
>she’s still turned on and now she knows a little more about mother earth
>copulate and educate
plus i don’t understand what ISN’T racist about a white woman taking japanese women, dressing them up as identical to each other, and making them dance with emotionless expressions in the background as though they’re all just dolls who look the same and are of no use to her unless they allow her to use them as lifeless props? and the shitty random japanese??? and just the racist weeaboo vibes that the video gives off in general???
I ALMOST CRASHED ON THE FREEWAY BECAUSE I REMEMBERED THIS AND WAS LAUGHING SO HARD
OMFG I’m in tearssssss
Circle lens review will be up on youtube and blogspot tomorrow! Here’s a sneak preview ^w^
she has the hair of my dreams
are you staring at me because you’re checking me out or are you staring at me because i’m ugly
im on a date with a cute guy at the movies he’s sitting a row ahead of me with his girlfriend it’s so romantic
Super edgy pastel graphics telling you how not to be an asshole!
Can I get all of these on t-shirts?!
They are! Check them out: here, they are both available as stickers and t-shirts.
Because I like these prints and also, artist needs some love!
For every purchased shirt sjws cry.
—the Asian one
breaking news: obama is not real. obama is a fiction of our imaginations. this country is being run by our imaginary friend, barack obama
Breaking News: Mitt Romney campaigned against an imaginary man and still lost the presidency.
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.